Why your business needs managed IT
18 August 2013
Like most businesses, yours relies on technology every day. After all, you use computers and other devices to call clients via Skype, access your documents, answer emails, and manage client information. Being unable to access your technology would severely limit your ability to function properly and efficiently.
What Does Managed IT Offer?
With Managed IT, you receive instant access to trained IT professionals. For a fixed monthly fee, they handle all of your technology needs. You receive all the benefits of a full-time IT staff person at an affordable rate as you focus on doing what you do best – growing and running your business rather than figuring out how to ensure your technology works properly.
A few of the services you receive include:
- Instant online or phone access to professional technicians who can access your devices remotely
- Device repair and problem solving
- Resolution of connectivity issues
- Log on verification
- Employee training
- Hardware and software installation
- Data backup for servers, laptops and desktops
- Network security with antivirus protection and patch management
- Cloud computing for all devices
- Device tracking to monitor compliance, usage and updates
- Freedom to concentrate on your work instead of worrying about your technology
Every business relies on technology. With Managed IT services, manage your technology and run your business efficiently and effectively without harming your bottom line.